Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slipper socks...

With Ande being off colour this week, I have noticed his poor little feet getting quite cold. This morning was no different, but this time all the washing was on the line and for the life of me i couldnt find ANY socks for him... So out comes the remnants box, and the boys slipper socks were born ;)

These were dead simple, I made them from some scrap microfleece, and lined them with scrap flannel. I thought originally that I would put an elastic casing in the top, but then after i finished the first half, and tried them on A, and thought they would be alittle small with elastic... Although after finishing them, they will need something at the back of them to help them stay up snug.

Garrett was really happy with his, kept pointing at his feet saying "McQueen socks Mummy!" - Thumbs up? I think so!

No comments: