Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sushi, Pizza, a hot dog and a side order of... wool...?


I've been getting stuck into creating some play food for my boys since Garrett's fascination for cooking has taken off... I scoured the net printing out patterns to get started on some new projects, but when i sat down and read through them, they weren't really what i had in mind... So of course, that leads to a Bekky original. So far I've completed these 3, and Im working on a hamburger right now... I have a few more ideas to keep me busy for the next decade too! If anyone wants my patterns, Ill have to knuckle down and write them out...


4 comments:

Katherine said...

shame they arent crocchetted :(
i have a heap of patterns, and would love these ones.. but cant knit

Bekky said...

They are really simple knit patterns if you want to learn... I cant crochet much, hence the knitting instead!

Allyoo said...

Those are awesome Bekky !!!!

May end up hiring your services at a later stage if you are interested !!!!

Bekky said...

Lol Ally, anything for you :p