Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Nanny!


Its always sad at this time of the year. Within the space of 3 weeks, there is 4 birthdays in our family. Why is this sad? Well because I am interstate from them all (well, also in a different country to my sister at the moment toO!). I miss them at this time of the year. Birthdays are always such wonderful celebrated times in our family.

Today is my mummy's birthday. In case she doesnt want me mentioning her age, ill leave this blank, but its a very important one!

Mum, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today. Im sorry we are so far away and unable to celebrate in person with you.


You are such a great mum. I couldnt ask for a better one. I hate living so far away from you and dad! My little cubs think your a wonderful nanny too, and they cant wait to see you again!

Happy birthday mum!

No comments: