Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heartbreak and loneliness...


Are there really words that come close to expressing the emotions needed when you loose a loved one? So far in my life i have been blessed to not loose anyone very close, and until yesterday I didn't even think how blessed i have been.

Yesterday a good friend lost her husband suddenly. I cant even begin to imagine the pain she is going through right now. I read a post in her blog just then that sent tears down my face instantly. She said she had slept for a couple of hours and when she woke up she had forgotten, and went to stroke his side, but he wasn't there. Oh my god what i would give to give him back to her.

A young life that ended way too soon.

I will appreciate every day more. Every second extra I get with my family I will cherish, because you never know when it could all be taken away.

I hope she knows I'm here for her whenever she needs me. I have no idea the extent of her pain, but I'm here in whatever capacity that she needs me in.

No comments: